The app for this week's creative challenge is Alchemy Synth Mobile Studio. I chose this one because it's awesome, it's universal, and it's free-ish. Here are the ground rules:
- You have to use the Alchemy app in a composition / recording. If you don't own it, download it, it's free! There are plenty of IAPs, but none are required to make noise or use Audiobus or ACP.
- If you're in, post a comment letting the world know and listing collaborators if applicable.
- You can use other apps in your composition / recording, however at least one of the sounds in your recording have to come from Alchemy.
- Post your recording somewhere folks can hear it, preferably SoundCloud. If you're unable to upload a recording for some reason, or you're just some kind of rebel, you can alternatively post a link to a midi file.
- Post in the comments when you're all done. Include a link to your track and a little info on how you used the app. If you discovered anything cool (or not so cool) about the app in the process, feel free to share that as well.
- The deadline is Wednesday, May 22, 2013 at midnight wherever you are.
- This is a challenge, not a contest, so there are no winners. Or, maybe we'll all be winners and anyone who doesn't participate is a loser. If you want to participate, but have a valid reason not to, you can choose to be a runner-up, wanna-be, or could-have-been. If arbitrary titles for a silly challenge offend you, please consult your therapist. :)
So who's in?