To celebrate the release of a great new app by Yonac, the app for this week's creative challenge is Galileo Organ. Since Galileo is only available for iPad, those of you using iPhones and iPods can use miniSynth 2, which Yonac just put on sale for the awesome price of FREE! Here are the ground rules:
- You have to use the Galileo Organ and/or miniSynth 2 apps in a composition / recording. If you don't own one of them, you can buy Galileo, download miniSynth 2 for free, or collaborate with someone who does own the apps.
- If you're in, post a comment letting the world know and listing collaborators if applicable.
- You can use other apps in your composition / recording, but some of the sounds in your recording have to come from the challenge apps.
- Post your recording somewhere folks can hear it, preferably SoundCloud.
- Post in the comments when you're all done. Include a link to your track and a little info on how you used the app. If you discovered anything cool (or not so cool) about the app in the process, feel free to share that as well.
- The deadline is Monday, June 17, 2013 at 11:59:59 pm wherever you are.
- This is a challenge, not a contest, so there are no winners. Or, maybe we'll all be winners and anyone who doesn't participate is a loser. If you want to participate, but have a valid reason not to, you can choose to be a runner-up, wanna-be, or could-have-been. If arbitrary titles for a silly challenge offend you, please consult your therapist. :)
So who's in?